Villa Accommodation – Villa Elina Kayuputih North Bali
THE VILLA ACCOMMODATION: AN OASIS OF PEACE, BEAUTY AND EXOTICISM
The living of the villa accommodation is an open space which is also used as a cozy dining with a colorful lounge corner and comfortable chaira. All in a Zen atmosphere in which you can indulge in relaxing.
The villa has 2 spacious bedrooms with king size beds, baldakijn, mosquito nets and air conditioning. Each bedroom has its own bathroom with shower and toilet.
In the fully equipped kitchen you can cook delicious meals. Of course your meals can also be cooked by one of our staff members, Putuh, who is an experienced and talented cook.
The villa is set in a beautiful tropical garden and is surrounded by Koi ponds with waterlily. From the terrace you have nice views to the lush garden with its banana- and papaya trees, frangipanis, bougainvilleas, cacao bushes.
Facilities of villa Elina
- Two spacious bedrooms each with king size bed, mosquito net and air conditioning.
- One of the room has a extra single bed (one meter X two meters )
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom with shower, wash table, toilet, hot and cold water
- Large open living with lounge corner and dining area under fans
- Completely equipped kitchen
- Large private infinity pool (10 x 5 m) with separate children’s area
- Outside shower near the pool
- Terrace with sunbeds and umbrellas along the pool
- Linen and towels
- Laundry service
- baby chair
- Safety box
- Wireless internet
- Staff (household, gardener, security after dark)
- Transport to/from the airport(optional)
- Car (with/without driver) for day trips and to do shopping (optional)
The staff consists of 4 people who are all qualified, discrete and friendly Balinese people who are completely at your service. They will do everything they can to make your holiday at villa Elina an unforgettable event.
Yuli is the manager of villa Elina. Upon your arrival he will take care of the necessary formalities like the registration with the local authorities. Although Bali (and in particular the north) is well-known for its safety, Wayan takes care of the security of the villa.
Gede is our gardener and he also maintains the pool.
Putuh does the household task like doing the laundry. She also is a first-class cook, experienced in Balinese, Asian and Western dishes. You can either order a la carte from the available menu or let Putu decide what to cook for you. It is possible to accompany her to the local markets and shops to buy the ingredients for your meals, but of course you can also leave it all up to her. You can completely trust her to buy the best quality of food .
In Kalikbukbuk (central Lovina), at just a few minutes by car from villa, there are many excellent national and international restaurants (Western, Italian, Thai and Balinese). There are also lots of cozy bars and dancings.